111 SE Belmont St
Portland, OR Wine Storage
Whether you are a new collector, seasoned veteran, restaurant, wine bar, investor, or wine club, Rose City Self Storage & Wine Vaults has the perfect wine storage solution for you. Our Portland wine storage facility is the result of over 50 years of experience in the design and construction of small and large wineries and wine storage facilities in Oregon, California, and Washington. This has given us a wealth of knowledge about the art and science of storing and preserving wine. If you’re looking for the best place to keep your wine in Oregon, you’ve found it! Read on to see the type of storage unit that suits you best.
Wine Storage Lockers
Our wine storage lockers are the ideal solution if you have a collection that you want to professionally store. Our lockers can accommodate collections from as little as one case to as much as 30 cases.
Walk-In Wine Storage Units
Our walk-in wine storage units are designed for larger collections, restaurants and distributors. These units can accommodate from 100 cases to 160 case. To protect your valuable investment, our units are climate-controlled to keep your wine at the perfect temperature and humidity.
Features & Amenities
We are located within one of Portland’s historic structures and feature ideal subterranean storage conditions, a well-appointed hospitality room, redundant refrigeration systems, unequaled security and a professional staff.
Green & Sustainable
One of our highest priorities was to create a wine storage facility that is as environmentally friendly as possible. That priority coupled with our ongoing commitment to be environmental “stewards” means you have an eco-friendly choice.
We stock a wide range of high-quality wine and beverage packing, shipping and storage supplies to help ensure the safety and security of your investment. Our professional staff is standing by ready to assist you.
Centrally located in Portland at 111 SE Belmont Street
Rose City Wine Vaults is easy to find and just minutes away! A few of the services and amenities at your disposal are:
- As a patron of Rose City Wine Vaults, your exclusive privileges include access to and free use of our tasting room and Lounge
- We can assist you in finding the most comprehensive and cost-effective solution to insuring your wine collection whether stored in our facility or in transit. Oftentimes, we can work with your insurance agent to add our facility to your existing policy at minimal cost
- Our onsite Wine Storage Staff walks and carefully inspects the outside of each wine storage unit twice daily using our proprietary quality control inspection checklist
- Even though we have 24/7 recorded color surveillance cameras, computer-controlled temperature levels, and state-of-the-art access controls, our staff “makes the rounds” twice daily to ensure your collection is safe, secure, and aging optimally
- For those who live in states that prohibit direct wine shipments, we can receive your wine shipments and place them in your “Full Service” vault or walk-in
- For those who want to manage their own collections, we can receive your wine shipments on your behalf and place them into our holding vault until you or your agent arrives to claim them
Who has the best deals on wine storage in Portland?
Why are climate-controlled wine storage units important in Portland?
Where can I buy wine shipping supplies in Portland?
Are there any wine storage facilities with tasting rooms in Portland?
What sizes of wine storage units are available in Portland?
Mon - Sat (8AM - 6PM)
Sunday (10AM - 6PM)